Certech has been active for more than 20 years in the field of recycling and waste recovery. Certech is working with different industrial partners and has developed several pilot units for waste valorisation at an industrial scale.
Mechanical Recycling (P to P):
- Thermoplastic compounding/processing
- Shredded composites valorisation
- Characterisation / technical data sheet
- Odour management of recyclates
Chemical Recycling (P to L, P to C, P to G):
- Conversion of non-recycled waste into oil, waxes, fuels, and industrial feedstocks
- Thermo-chemical recycling (pyrolysis, depolymerisation, solvolysis)
- Alternative feedstock (ultimate waste, biowaste, CO2, urban mining, …)
- Enrichment of key raw materials from complex waste streams
In addition to several private research contracts, Certech is involved in different public-funded projects focused on the valorisation of recycled materials or waste.