In order to accelerate the introduction on the market of lightened, low emission and/or biodegradable biobased materials, Certech develops systems based on renewable materials.
Our research projects include the following topics:
- Functionalisation of commercial biobased raw materials for the synthesis of thermoset resins.
- Formulation of thermoset resins based on commercial products free of styrene, formaldehyde, bisphenol A or other CMR products.
- Production of natural fibers reinforced composites by liquid resin infusion or by resin transfer moulding (RTM).
- Modification of biobased polymers to improve specific properties.
- Production of lightened materials by foaming extrusion.
Macobio Project – Low Carbon Footprint Materials Portfolio – ERDF funding (European Regional Development Fund)